Tuesday 8 May 2012

::The boy name Kamal::

       Just now, im just interviewing my friend, Kamal Aballenk, which is a Hindu-Muslim. He is final year student, taking law course at IIUM. The purpose of the interview is to complete our immersion project as well as our project paper.

       It just a simple interview where I asked him about his values and believes, customs and practices, perceptions, historical events impacting their culture, opportunities and barriers for them in Malaysia, cultures and what can & cant be touch in counseling.

I just wanna touch on my part, opportunities and barriers~






       Most of the barriers for them is in the aspects of jobs and education and the only opportunities that changes their life a little is 1 Malaysia

Kamal Aballenk Asyok Kumar



That's all from me for now, TQ~

AFIQ ZULKARNAIN     0815251

No comments:

Post a Comment