Sunday 6 May 2012

my friendss.... IKRAM MAHMUD (3rd immersion project)

this my friend Ikram Mahmud ^^,
I have new friend and also roommate who is Bangladesh person. i talk a lot with his culture and about the Bangladesh country. There are many things that i did not know about his feeling, history of the country. Because before this, Ikram and i rarely talking so much. For me, i did not want to disturb him. So, when we try to share the culture belief and start talking, i found that, he is very lonely person in Malaysia. i did not know that.. How cruel i am isn't?? so, after the discussion, i believe that, i must be his friend once and for all. There are many things that I know about the belief, the sensitive things that counselor cannot touch and also about the dressing, the language..So many things... so, i swear to Allah..I will be friend with him start now..hahahahahahah...thanks to Ikram.. Now i know that u are really sporting person.. If u read this, i really want apologize everything that has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment