Friday 4 May 2012

Teroka Potensi Diri SMK Lembah Keramat

Hello everybody~ haha

       Soooo tired~ Yesterday i was involve in seminar on "Kecelaruan Gender" at IIUM Kuantan and today, i was involve in school program at SMK Lembah Keramat. The program was held by one of our practical counseling students dealt with developing self potential of form 1 students.

       I was be given a chance with my friend, UMMU KULTHUM to conduct an intervensive class that most of the students in that class a little bit slow at reading and writing and also problematic students. (that is what the teacher says, not me okay) The class consist of 4 Malay students and 6 Indian students if im not mistaken. In order to make them easy to monitored and controlled, I decide to conduct the activity in a support group way. By doing that, maybe I can concentrate and give more attention to them.

       The issues come when the Malay students didn't want to sit together with the Indian students. At this time, I think this is the suitable time where I suppose to apply all the knowledge that I had learn from this class. Unfortunately I think im still not ready yet, plus, another reasonable factors that I think im not ready and should not take any risks. So, I just take simple precautions by dividing them into 2 groups where I in charge for Malay students, and Ummu take charge the Indians students in order to expose her more due to she will be going to practicum next semester. HAHA~

Alhamdulillah we manage to finish the activity successfully until the end. Nothing bad and unwanted things happen during our session. TQ~

AFIQ ZULKARNAIN     0815251


No comments:

Post a Comment